roll on : FROM miniME TO NURUL AFIFAH

Dec 7, 2011

long time no see blog !!!

being 'offline' for quiet a time now..and it is totally worth it! i just got the result for PSPM 1 (fisrt sem exam)..and i am very thankful for the gift that Allah give me..alhamdulillah!!

studying in matriculation.. even though it is very fast.. and very busy.. and other very vary thing.. it actually not very bad and not something very harsh also as everyone here is the same.. and after a month or so.. it actually just a matter of suiting into a new lifestyle..


got a thing with blue roses


i like it here..i mean it..maybe mostly i like it for the safe feeling it gives me as i am afraid to go into university..i am scared i will not be able to adapt there or worst be change by the atmosphere..i always think stuff like..how im gonna dressed up? who can i befriend with? my english is SUCKS! will i become timid?

but i will further my study to university after this..no way of escaping..not even marrying a good and rich man..as i want it! yup.. i am growing up..



because now i see that..nothing can stop me..and it as simple as..

I CAN DO THIS! JUST BRING IT ON!



2 comments