Roll On: Cikgu Afifah, LOL (Part 2)

Aug 16, 2016

I saw a dead cat this morning.

Yesterday, i was so worn out i literally drop dead by 8.30pm and only wakes up at 3am.

I haven't been blogwalking for a very long time.

I still have this nagging feeling about teaching when the salary was only RM600.

Well, maybe it keeps bothering me because i am constantly out of my comfort zone. This one particularly is all over out of my zone.

I don't have any peers.
I am teaching which is obviously not pharmacy.
I am teaching and that itself is a very new thing.
I keep on moving from class to class that when I got some free time I try to get on the study materials. Then, I also need to check the student work so I would understand them better. So i become this quiet new substitute teacher that always kept to herself.
The students were quite left behind and when I rechecked the student plan stuff it turns out I have to teach them everything before then end of September which is in other words before I finished.

I worries too much isn'it?

Having said all of these, I realized that I have this satisfaction that somehow I can help to mold the future. Quite exaggerating but yeah. I mean I can relate and explain all sort of life lesson since I am teaching Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu. At that point I understand why teaching is such a noble job and why a lot of people wants to do it. Teachers got first hand influence to teenages, the futures. They have understood what the world has to offer and it is their chance to prepare the students better.

However, as I say, CHANCE. Teachers have been blessed with this chances.

I am still all clueless at all places. Buku rancangan pelajaran things helps me to teach accordingly but since they were left behind I have to be faster. Sadly, the student might have some problems since they never really been doing stuff before. So, there's that and yeahh.

I am still a mess. I just need to whine and find my inner peace. This job offers a lot to me. I have the chance to experience handling teenagers as well as to makes friends with adults. It gets me to involve and mingle with the society better. I learned to become more self dicipline. During my industrial training we didn't get to do much so this would help me better to adapt myself in work ethics. Most importantly I can still cooked lunch and recite the quran with my sisters. It just so satisfying to still have those chances.

In the meantime, I should also figure out doing part time job in a community pharmacy as well. There were no vacancy available so I might just have to ask them and explain my situation.

But for now, I am teaching how to make a karangan fakta and i asked the students to prepare beforehand. Guess what, it will be about safe medicine use.

I am awesome.


Post a Comment