Roll On : I GOT SO MANY THINGS TO TELL!5/27/2014Nurul Afifah
(click on the page "Being UKM KL + FFAR student to see the post that I have written so far)
Really, i got quite a lot of things to tell. I would go into a certain adventures and then i would be dreaming on posting it into the blog but i just can't found the time!
Well, the thing is being a university student and also being here in KUALA LUMPUR, the city of Malaysia, it gives you all sort of oppurtunity. I like it so much! The chances of doing anything is almost endless. Alhamdulillah for little old me to have such a big possibilities to do a lot of things and to learn a lot more too.
Furthermore, i just need to share how to live in KL as a UKM students. At least from my point of view. It is quite ashamed for me to simple kept it to myelf. Not to mention all those silly things that i have encountered. You all can only imagine how impulsiveness could bring you miles away. Like literally, MILES AWAY.
Lets do a list and with Allah permission, insyaAllah i would be storytelling this dilly dally things here for sharing purposes.
- Lost in Selayang.
- Monorail vs LRT vs KTM
- 5 shopping mall in one day
- Relaxing day at KL Festival
- Book Fair at PWTC (2013)
- Book Fair at PWTC (2014)
- To Sri Pentas Bandar Utama
- Awesome Malacca trip with friend
- Awesome Terengganu trip with friends
- Eat out at Kampung Baru - HR Steak House
- Eat out at Kampung Baru - Restoren Kapal
- Eat out at Kampung Baru - Steamboat Mama
- Eat out at Kampung Baru - Restoran Suraya
- Chow Kit Road
- Sri Petaling Street
- Jalan TAR
- Banks around UKM KL
- Buying ticket to go home
- Living in KL with a scooter
- Handling Program At UKM KL 101
- Aquaria KLCC
- KLCC park
- Fancy Restaurant You Should Go
- At Sungai Congkak
- Awesome Orphanage
- Review on Hamasah As Syabab and Aiman Azlan
- My little project - Epharmaline
- Escape to Cameron Highland
- (the list may be added)
|I would love to go to Japan one day|