Roll On: Understanding Malaysian Bloggers Behaviour (Part One) // updated

by - August 07, 2017

The previous post about this has been deleted. I messed up with the poll's codes which rendered it useless and yeah, I know some you have voted, so, yeah. sorry.

source


Anyway, I am doing this series of poll questions to help me understand Malaysians bloggers behaviours. The what's and why's to satisfy my curiosity. Call it my mini-research.

If you guys have any question you guy would like to ask - comment it here






Thanks for your feedback! Much love xoxo


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Can't wait to see the result :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, but gotta have lots of people answering it lol.

      Delete
  2. Sara singgah sini :)

    https://messarah.blogspot.my/2017/07/day-1-ten-things-you-want-to-say-to-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to share this in my post. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terkesima nampak pic gerak-gerak si dua beradik tu (Supernatural) ! hehe

    ReplyDelete