ITS LIKE..LIKE THAT..

7/22/2011Nurul Afifah

I DONT KNOW WHY THE TITLE IS LIKE THAT..ITS JUST LIKE THAT..GOT IT?





for the past few days...somehow..i have become too passive..i dont why..PMS maybe..but now i've get myself together..overthinking is a DISASTER..


I PASTE A NOTE AT MY STUDY TABLE SAYING DONT OVER THINK LAH..AND SOME SMILEY AT MY LOCKER REMEMBERING ME TOO SIMPLY SMILE AND HAVE FUN..

i love being myself..as myself is the best of me that i feel the most comfortable to show to others..demm those u _ _ _ _ h guy making me feel low about myself for a moment...


UPS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER..

.............................................................................................still searching ideas to put on..


oh my blog is alone..huh?

AND CHEMISTRY IS SO MUCH FUN....

P/S : afiq (classmate) sounds gay singing ET.. =,='










You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. definitely agreed,overthinking is disaster...have to pull myself together many time...well,smile helps brigthen your day,so smile=)

    ReplyDelete

Seriously speaking, some comments would made my day.

Advertisement

Contact Form