2nd challenge : 10 things I love.

5/03/2011Nurul Afifah



Assalammualaikum..

here i come with all this fancy challenge AGAIN..for the next few days..i am maybe just going to make entry based on this challenge as i am kinda busy and actually clueless on what i want to post..

i am thinking to make another vlog..but i still not sure about what.. i also thinking to do something special for every blogger that join my segmen..i want to make it simple..but yet different..

this segmen is still open..feel free to join.!




Second day challenge : 10 things I love.

  1. Allah and Rasul.
  2. My family and my friends.
  3. Everything that I own
  4. The smell that rise on rainy days
  5. Good musics from good singers
  6. History
  7. Sirah nabi
  8. Reading.
  9. Adventure
  10. Enjoying my life.


i am NERD.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i used to love no 4 too...but not anymore...rain for me is a sad thing for human but good for plants...well,people have their own opinion...

    ReplyDelete

Seriously speaking, some comments would made my day.

Advertisement

Contact Form