4th challenge : 10 thing you want to say to one person

5/05/2011Nurul Afifah

Assalammualaikum..


easy said than done

penah jumpa situasi mcm ni? org ckp je..simply suruh..kita dengar pon rasa senang..tp bila dah buat tu baru terasa susahnya.?

i dont have any idea about this challenge..I can even put up a person to dedicate this for..I want dis to be something that i simply cant  say to the person..because its hard for me to face on..so cerewet rite? haha..but as i think deeper..there is no one..as i have say everything..





do you all know Awan Nano by Hafiz..this song is very dear to my heart..i force myself badly not to cry when i hear this song..as every word..is like what my ex always say to me..

my eyes..is tearing.. :') damn it..







kasih mu tiada banding..SETIA mu tiada tara.. 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OH TUAN RUMAH...SHOUTBOX 2 MACAM NE NAK GNE?HUHU

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..suka lagu awan nano hafiz ni yer?vc dia best

    ReplyDelete
  3. knape dgn awan nano???*nmpk sgt x tumpu kat lirik die*hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Seriously speaking, some comments would made my day.

Advertisement

Contact Form